Sachet Packaging machine for granular products:
ReformPacking’s 4 Side Seal Sachet Packaging Machine for Granular Products is suitable for packing free flowing products (Granules): sugar, Salt, Black Pepper, and Granular Coffee… with a high speed, performance, and precision, which is insured by the volumetric filling system. The 4 Side Seal Sachet Packaging machine for granular products does the forming, the filling and the sealing in a 3 or 4 side Seal Square or Rectangular shaped sachet. The speed of the machine varies between 25 and 480 Sachet/min, this variation is linked to the number of lanes in the machine.
Why you should choose ReformPacking’s 4 Side Seal Sachet Machine for granular products:
Our sachet packaging machines for free flowing products are manufactured under the European Economic Area standards (CE certificated) to give a high quality outgoing sachets.
A 2 years guarantee is offered that covers all electronic, pneumatic, and electric parts.
Our after sales sevices team provide to the client all the support needed to solve any issue to keep the machine runing.
Every machine is equipped by SIEMENS PLC control system and 7 inch colored touch screen.
The body of the machine is made from stainless steel SS304, the internal parts that have contact with the product are made from stainless steel SS316.
All ReformPacking’s machines have been; designed to run 24/7.
ReformPacking’s machines give Perfect results with low consumption of Energy and Air.
Low maintenance and low operating cost.
Manipulation of the machine:
- RFM-104S is Fully Automatic which make the manipulation of the machine quiet simple.
- One operator is able to operate the machine.
- All the settings of the machine (bag length, weight, sealing heat and time, speed), are changed easily from the friendly-use touch screen.
Installation Of The Machine:
- ReformPacking provides the installation of the machine and a free training. When the machine arrive to the clients site, and after preparing the electricity and air compressor needed to run the machine, we will send a technician to do the installation of the machine, and give a training on how to run the machine.
- Generally, the process takes two to three days.
What Is The Price Of the 4 Side Seal Sachet Machine for granular products?
- There is no specific answer to this question because the price of the machine depends on the number of lines, the options that you want to add to the machine, so the more your machine is customized more you expect to pay