Quad Seal Bag also called Block Bottom Pouch, Flat Bottom Pouch, or Box Pouch. The expandable side gussets provide enough room for more volume and capacity of the content making, most buyers unable to resist Quad Seal Pouches.
Quad Seal Bag have double side gussets and can stand straight up easily, it has gussets that are join to the two panels by the use of four seals.
This means that all the four sides of the bag are seal including the top part that is normally seal after the filling process; all these properties enables the pouches to hold their shapes while on the shelves even when fully filled with product.
Quad Seal Bags do not have a back sealing, hence both the face and back panels are undisturbed for better flexibility on additional placements and fittings.
ReformPacking Vertical Form Fill Seal Packaging Machines designed to produce Quad Seal Bag pouches for all kinds of products (Powder, Liquid, and Granules) in different sizes with high definition and high speed.
Benefit of Quad Seal Bags:
- Easily printable on all the four sides, up to 10 colors each side
- For premium products packaging, like high-quality coffee or pet foods
- Matte and Glossy treatment on the surface
- 100% FDA & BPA free material
- Have a good display on shell.
- Can hold an increased amount of weight.
Contact us to learn more about our products.